This Collection is very fortunate to be collaborating with the very talented Anni Poppen of NEOI along with 11 other Non Profit Organisations from around the world.
Anni Poppen, is an award-winning graphic designer from Hampshire, IL who currently lives in the vibrant college town of Champaign, IL. Through her work as a graphic designer, musician, yoga practitioner, and environmental advocate, she was drawn to implementing a flexible business model that would uplift NFPs and small businesses while allowing her creative freedom, travel, and volunteer opportunities.
We’ve been working together since the end of May and every step of the way, she has been supporting This Collection’s move towards a more open web presence and coherent design to showcase work done so far.
We’re looking for
Guest Bloggers to share:
- film poetry that inspires,
- filmic reflections on the city through poetry walks
- dérives based on This Collection poems or films as impulses
- tips on how to develop film poetry and
- exciting experiments that explore the relationship between text and image.
- Sites, journals, blogs who share the same ethos of open accessible art interventions involving film, poetry and observations of a place.
- Advocates of film poetry as a medium of expression
- Community based initiatives that celebrate literacy and everyday art practice against all odds.
Ongoing call for curatorial experiments based on works done to date, we offer:
- Access the films collected to date
- Access our social media channels and
- Support from a wide range of filmmakers or poets involved depending on the nature of the proposal.
Anni is helping us package the site and web presence to help others use This Collection as a resource more readily. We are very grateful for her hard work, creativity and marvellous spirit and humour for this new beginning.
For more information contact Stefanie: filmthiscollection[at]gmail.com